We’re looking for a hired gun, an ace out of the bullpen, an eager, energetic writer to save the day. We scored a bunch of new clients and we need a hand.
Do you have, at least, one to three years of copywriting experience? Are you equally comfortable writing for traditional and digital media? Can you juggle more than one job? Are details important to you? Can you plant, grow and harvest unique ideas? Do you bring something extra to your work? Do you play well with others?
As a bonus, automotive experience counts double.
For those who skip right to the bullets:
- Write TV and radio scripts for clients
- Write copy for client web and print materials
- Make edits to existing client materials, when needed
- Brainstorm campaigns for existing and prospective clients
- Proofread each job
- Continually learn client preferences and manufacturer guidelines
- Work closely with the art folks on each assignment
- See projects all the way to the end—assist in casting, production and editing
- Automotive experience is a plus
- Do you speak Spanish or have experience writing for a Spanish-speaking audience? Even better.
- Full-service agency
- Regional automotive clients
- Work across all media
- Open, collaborative vibe
- 30-40 hours/week
- Up to a month or longer
- Remote, must have your own laptop and Microsoft Word